Say: “Historically, companies ask questions during interviews to get to know their candidates better and to find out if they’ve worked in similar environments. At Main Event, we want to lead the change and be different. We want you to ask us questions too! For our first activity, let’s take turns asking each other the questions outlined on the website.”
1. What is your go-to place to have fun? What do you like to do?
2. Have you ever worked anywhere before? If not, tell me about a time you worked in a group.
3. What’s your favorite movie?
4. Why do you want to work at Main Event?
5. What kind of music do you listen to?
6. Do you have reliable transportation?
7. If you were an animal, what would that be?
8. What does your schedule availability look like? What day of the week can you work?
9. What is your favorite dessert, snack, or candy?
10. Do you meet the age requirements of the role you applied for?
Main Event has minimum age requirements for all positions:
Bartender – 21
Server – (varies by state)
Technician – 18
Event Coordinator – 18
Line Cook – 18
Gravity Ropes – 17
All Other – 16
Sell: “At Main Event, titles don’t matter. We want you to Speak Up because ideas rule. Don’t be afraid to raise your hand” and ask more questions.