MAIN EVENT KIDZ BOP® SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Sponsor: The Main Event Kidz Bop Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Main Event Entertainment, Inc. (the “Sponsor”).
- Period: The Sweepstakes shall commence on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 12:00 a.m. local time and end Monday, September 6, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. local time (“Event Period”).
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open and offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia with a valid government-issued photo ID who, as of the date of entry, (a) are the age of majority in their respective state/jurisdiction of permanent residence, and in no event younger than 18 years of age, and (b) reside in the United States (the “Eligibility Area”). In the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other advertising, promotional or other materials, these Official Rules shall govern. Employees, officers, directors, and representatives of Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion, or fulfillment agencies, promotional partners, and entities involved in the development, implementation, or handling of the Sweepstakes and other persons associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children, step-parents, step-siblings, and step-children, regardless of where they live) and same household members of any Event Entity (whether or not related) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Only individuals meeting all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules and are in compliance with the procedures below may participate in the Events.
- How to Enter: To enter, (1) Entrant must purchase a Kidz Bop Pop or Kidz Bop Pop or Kidz Bop Pop REMIX between August 4, 2021 and September 6, 2021. Entrant will receive a QR code printed on a stick included in the drink that will be scanned and complete name, valid e-mail address, street address, city, state, ZIP code and date of birth must be entered for one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
(2) Mail-In Entry: To receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes drawing without purchase, an eligible entrant may hand-write his/her complete name (no initials), valid e-mail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) on a 3½”x5” card or piece of paper (“Mail-In Entry”) and mail it with sufficient postage to: Main Event Entertainment, Inc., Attn: Public Relations – Sweepstakes. 5445 Legacy Drive, Ste. 400, Plano, Texas 75024. All mail-in entries must be postmarked no later than September 6, 2021, and received on or before September 10, 2021, in order to be eligible.
(1) Grand Prize Winner
The Grand Prize Winner will receive a wardrobe from a Kidz Bop stylist and the option to include four (4) guests to attend a private virtual lesson from a Kidz Bop choreographer and vocal coach with an approximate retail value “ARV” of Four Hundred Dollars and Zero Cents $400.00 USD.
(5) 1st Prize Winners
The entrants who are selected as the 1st Prize Winners will receive a pass good for free Main Event games for a year (the “Pass”) and a $100 Main Event gift card.
Pass valid for one hour of free game play per day, every day for 52 weeks. Activities vary by center. Promotions may end without notice. This Pass does not earn prize points. Activity time limited to space availability. Pass valid 7 days a week and excludes crane games, instant price games, virtual reality games, photo booths, food, drinks, bowling shoe rental, and taxes. Additional restrictions may apply. The weekly benefit of the Pass is valid only on a weekly basis, and may not be rolled over, saved, combined or made up at a future date. This Pass is non-transferable, and any resale will render it void and subject to forfeiture. Main Event is not responsible for the loss or theft of or damage to the pass. Main Event reserves the right to revoke the pass for any misuse. There may be an up-charge for any premium video games. Must bring Pass to bowl desk to redeem.
This gift card may be redeemed for the purchase of food, beverages, Game Cards (which are required to operate games), activities, attractions, merchandise and taxes, but not private corporate/group events, or to purchase additional gift cards at any Main Event Entertainment center located in the United States or online at mainevent.com. Gift cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law. Void if reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash. Unused Gift Cards may not be transferred.
(5) 2nd Prize Winners
The entrants who are selected as the 2nd Prize Winners will receive a Kidz Bop Swag Bag. Main Event is not responsible for the loss or theft of or damage to the prizes.
GENERAL GIVEAWAY RULES AND INFORMATION
- ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE EVENTS. A PARTICIPANT OR ALTERNATE IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL PARTICIPANT’S OR ALTERNATE’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND PARTICIPANT OR ALTERNATE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- Except where and as may be prohibited by law, participation in the Events constitutes express permission by a Participant or Alternate for Sponsor, and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor, to use such Participant’s or Alternate’s name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown, and/or state for advertising, trade, promotion, and publicity purposes in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, worldwide in perpetuity, without further notice, review or approval, permission, or compensation. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not participate in the Events.
- Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend, or suspend the Events should non-authorized intervention, fraud, weather, force majeure events or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Events. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, is or is attempting or intending to: (a) tamper with any aspect of the operation of the Events, (b) defraud Sponsor, (c) undermine the legitimate operation of the Events by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices, (d) annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other guest or Sponsor, or (e) act in violation of these Official Rules. In such event(s), Sponsor reserves the right (in addition to disqualification of such individual) to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded.
- RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each guest or their parent or legal guardian if they are a minor guest, agrees to release, indemnify, and hold harmless, the Sponsor and Kidz Bop, from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, harm, damage, cost, or expense of any kind to any person(s), including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury, and/or death, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, and/or misuse of a Prize or participation in the Sweepstakes for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Sponsor is not responsible for cancellations or delays, or if any Event or Prize cannot be awarded, or if the Events collectively or any single event cannot be conducted as planned for any reason due to non-authorized intervention, fraud, weather, force majeure event, acts of war, natural disasters, terrorism events or other causes beyond their control.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prize must be accepted as awarded; and winner is solely responsible for all unspecified expenses incurred in conjunction with prize acceptance and use. All taxes on prize are the winner’s sole responsibility. Sponsor shall advise the Internal Revenue Service via IRS 1099 Tax Form of Grand Prize winner’s receipt of Grand Prize and its value; and, Grand Prize winner agrees to fully cooperate with Sponsor as to its fulfillment of such reporting obligation by providing his/her Social Security Number via IRS W9 Tax Form and otherwise as required by law. Prize is not transferable without the express written consent of Sponsor, which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion and without liability of any kind. No prize substitution or cash redemption is permitted.
(a) Dispute Resolution. Any dispute or claim regarding the Sweepstakes will be resolved pursuant to laws of the State of Texas, without regard to conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the federal or state courts located in the Collin County, Texas and waive any right of change of venue, forum non conveniens or the like. Entrants further agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, that any legal action regarding the Sweepstakes will be brought individually (and not as part of a class action) and that their recovery in any such legal action shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in participating in the Sweepstakes (if any), with any right to other damages/relief and attorney’s fees being expressly waived.
(c) Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules in a given circumstance shall NOT function as a waiver of such provision.
(d) Sponsor disclaims any and all liability for any errors in advertising or offering the Sweepstakes.
(e) If for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor may elect to cancel, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes, or Sponsor may determine that the best course of action is to modify the Sweepstakes (in whole or in part) and select the winners from the entries received as of a certain date. Any of these decisions may be made in Sponsor’s sole discretion as it deems to be fair and appropriate. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted at www.mainevent.com.
(f) “Kidz Bop,” the “Kidz Bop” logo and “Kidz Bop Kids” are registered trademarks of Kidz Bop Enterprises LLC.