EVERY REASON TO CELEBRATE: ABOVE & BEYONDERS
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Sponsor. The “Every Reason to Celebrate: Above & Beyonders” promotion (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Main Event Entertainment, Inc. (the “Sponsor”).
2. Period. The Promotion shall commence on Thursday, April 29, 2021, and end of Sunday, May 16, 2021 (“Event Period”).
3. Eligibility. The Promotion is open and offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia 13 years of age or older with a valid photo ID. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other advertising, promotional or other materials, these Official Rules shall govern. Employees, officers, directors, and representatives of Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion, or fulfillment agencies, promotional partners, and entities involved in the development, implementation, or handling of the Promotion and other persons associated with the Promotion (collectively, the “Event Entities”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children, step-parents, step-siblings, and step-children, regardless of where they live) and same household members of any Event Entity (whether or not related) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Only individuals meeting all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules and are in compliance with the procedures below may participate in the Promotion.
4. How to Enter: Entrants must submit a photo and/or video, and contact information (including name, address, phone number and e-mail) to www.mainevent.com/everyreasontocelebrate describing how the entrant or nominee has gone above and beyond to make a difference in 2020.
Grand Prize: Free Main Event for One (1) Year
Twelve (12) Grand Prize Winners
The entrants or nominees who are selected as the winners (the “Grand Prize Winners”) will win a gift card with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $2000.00 USD (the “Pass”). This Pass is only valid at Sponsor’s participating locations and entitles the holder to $2,000 in activities, games, and food This Pass is non-transferable, and any resale will render it void and subject to forfeiture. Main Event is not responsible for the loss or theft of or damage to the Pass.
Grand Prize Winners, as a condition of winning, agree to allow Sponsor to share their submitted stories, photography and/or videography for its marketing purposes, including but not limited to, promotion on social media channels, public relations, and possible participation in media interviews.
GENERAL GIVEAWAY RULES AND INFORMATION
1. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. A PARTICIPANT OR ALTERNATE IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL PARTICIPANT’S OR ALTERNATE’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND PARTICIPANT OR ALTERNATE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
2. Except where and as may be prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes express permission by a Participant or Alternate for Sponsor, and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor, to use such Participant’s or Alternate’s name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown, and/or state for advertising, trade, promotion, and publicity purposes in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, worldwide in perpetuity, without further notice, review or approval, permission, or compensation. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not participate in the Promotion.
3. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend, or suspend the Promotion should non-authorized intervention, fraud, weather, force majeure Promotion or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, is or is attempting or intending to: (a) tamper with any aspect of the operation of the Promotion, (b) defraud Sponsor, (c) undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices, (d) annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other guest or Sponsor, or (e) act in violation of these Official Rules. In such event(s), Sponsor reserves the right (in addition to disqualification of such individual) to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded.
4. RELEASE: By participating in the Promotion, each guest or their parent or legal guardian if they are a minor guest, agrees to release, indemnify, and hold harmless, the Sponsor, from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, harm, damage, cost, or expense of any kind to any person(s), including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury, and/or death, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, and/or misuse of any prize or participation in the Promotion for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Sponsor is not responsible for cancellations or delays, or if any Promotion or prize cannot be awarded, or if the Promotion collectively or any single event cannot be conducted as planned for any reason due to non-authorized intervention, fraud, weather, force majeure event, acts of war, natural disasters, terrorism events or other causes beyond their control.
5. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: All prizes must be accepted as awarded; and all winners are solely responsible for all unspecified expenses incurred in conjunction with prize acceptance and use. All taxes on prizes are the winners’ sole responsibility. Sponsor shall advise the Internal Revenue Service via IRS 1099 Tax Form of all winners’ receipt of prizes and their values; and all winners agree to fully cooperate with Sponsor as to its fulfillment of such reporting obligation by providing his/her Social Security Number via IRS W9 Tax Form and otherwise as required by law. Prizes are not transferable without the express written consent of Sponsor, which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion and without liability of any kind. No prize substitution or cash redemption is permitted.
(a) Dispute Resolution. Any dispute or claim regarding the Promotion will be resolved pursuant to laws of the State of Texas, without regard to conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the federal or state courts located in the Collin County, Texas and
waive any right of change of venue, forum non conveniens or the like. Entrants further agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, that any legal action regarding the Promotion will be brought individually (and not as part of a class action) and that their recovery in any such legal action shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in participating in the Promotion (if any), with any right to other damages/relief and attorney’s fees being expressly waived.
(c) Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules in a given circumstance shall NOT function as a waiver of such provision.
(d) Sponsor disclaims any and all liability for any errors in advertising or offering the Promotion.
(e) If for any reason the Promotion cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor may elect to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Promotion, or Sponsor may determine that the best course of action is to modify the Promotion (in whole or in part) and select the winners from the entries received as of a certain date. Any of these decisions may be made in Sponsor’s sole discretion as it deems to be fair and appropriate. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted at www.mainevent.com.